On average the Fund bestows 6 Scholarships a year
Criteria for Applicants
- The Fund seeks outstanding applicants whose area of interest coincides with a field where Israel is recognized as a world leader.
- The Fund seeks applicants who are Australian citizens and are aged over 18
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate considerable expertise and experience in their chosen area of study.
- The Fund has a preference for applicants who would normally have no other means or opportunity to pursue their chosen field of study in Israel
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate that a Scholarship would increase their ability to contribute positively to the Australian community upon their return
- The Fund also has a commitment to encourage applications from Indigenous Australians
How to apply
Applicants may submit an application for a Yachad Scholarship at any time. However, please note that any application submitted in a given year will typically be considered for the following year (i.e. applications submitted in 2009 would be considered to receive Scholarships for 2010 and so on)
Applicants are required to complete an Application Form below
Applicants are required to provide details of 3 referees as part of their application and are also required to arrange for their nominated referees to submit a separate reference for the applicant on the referee report form provided below.
Applicants should provide a current Resume together with copies of relevant tertiary academic transcripts with their application
For further information or to obtain an application form by post please contact:
Coordinator - Australia
|The nab Yachad Scholarship Fund|
|Fax:||(03) 9654 0027|
|Mob:||0408 102 237|
Melbourne VIC 3000